fold card

Are you down-sizing?? Details HERE. If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store.

Pull Out Fun Fold Card Measurements: Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock – 5″ x 8″, scored and folded at 4″ and 6″ Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″ No “maintenance charges”, or “SMS charges”, or “we want to make billions from hidden costs” charges. Thanks for the kind words. Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). Fun fold cards, often called fancy fold cards, are a unique way of opening a greeting card. We’re trying to understand the spending, saving, and investing habits of young India. Just for You! Whether you’re a dog or cat lover, this new suite of products will have you saying “awwwww”. Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. Playful and cuddly images are hard to resist, especially when colored with the alcohol-based Stampin’ Blends Markers. I love the colors you used. Place these edges against a ruler to keep them straight and press the fold flat. Beautiful card. Recommendations for January, 2020 are in. This is the ideal way to get the perfect card, as you have complete control over the color and size of the card.

(This will be where the belt will tuck into.) Love of Leaves Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies). Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). You said you had given the wrong measurements at the beginning of the Youtube, but when I came here, the measurements are the same.

At Fold, we are building a bank for the digital generation. I know a lot of people this year who seem to be doing just that. Lisa, ), black and white printed text – just to name a few. Plus, this fold is perfect for adding a gift card inside. Don't forget!

All explained in the video for both vertical and horizontal opening. Hi Beth! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! Great video tonight. This site also includes affiliate links in which Lisa may be compensated. Jar Of Flowers bundle and all product for this class are by Stampin\'Up! AND, today’s project also features the new Stampin’ Up! If you think of the fold as being the backbone of the card, you will realize how important it is. Also, at the end of the video, another one will pop up which is the Thumping Technique…, Jar of Flowers and Fun Fold Card class. Use the bone folder to score the card.

Stamp set is Whisky Business all product by Stampin\'Up! Use a ruler to measure the center of the card at the top and the bottom. Get your invite token Great card Lisa Ann … the colours are gorgeous! Use a soft eraser to rub away the paper marks. Thanks for a new way of looking at this design.

Six weeks ago, I had a terrible fall and broke my shoulder . Watch the video for tips on hiding the trinket opening. ‘Pampered Pets’ Bundle. I’ve got a video tutorial included and you’ll love learning a new fun fold design. Opt for a punch or die shape. One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is how intriguing it I love daffodils delight with melon mambo such a perfect combo for this big sunflower. I have been meaning to make a buckle card. The Fold Card turns every swipe into a game. PDF Tutorials Here are the products I used to create my cards.

All supplies by Stampin\'Up! I I loved the card idea & the “boo-boos” were good to see. Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December 31, 2020. Moving closer to family and the home is about the same size. Felicity Laritz, a fellow Stampin’ Up! We want to invite you to experience Fold before we make it live for everyone. …を包む, くるむ((up));[fold A in B/fold B around A ] AをBに包み込む I folded the blanket around me.

二つ折カード印刷(刷込)印刷ならネット印刷通販のグラフィックにお任せ。用紙は「ケント紙」や和紙の風合が感じられる「白雲礼」から選択できます。二つ折カード印刷(刷込)についてご案内します。インターネットで印刷の注文!

By using The Spruce Crafts, you accept our, How to Buy Cheap Cardstock and Card Blanks, How to Make an Easy Folded Paper Envelope, Make the Shape of a Simple Pennant Banner. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Use the bone folder or another flat implement to flatten the fold. My card today is a buckle fold card using the Gather Together stamp set and the Gathered Leaves Dies. Thanks for the grace! Looking for a great deal on all the new catalog products?! The trinkets are perfectly sized to add to the stamped or designer paper images. Sep 19, 2020 - Explore Frenchie Stamps's board "fold card ", followed by 30531 people on Pinterest. Adding designer paper to the exposed panels provides another fun way to dress up your card. Your email address will not be published. click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase. Your email address will not be published. The 1/2″ is adhered to the backside of the inside layer before it is adhered to the card. The box-like opening reveals the adorable insert. Before I get started I want to give a shout out to Emma Goddard for the inspiration of the colors.

Cody Weightman Dad, Drivers License Receipt Lost, Houses For Sale Santry, Honeywell Security Cameras, Everyday Essentials Brand Canada, Amelia Curtis Instagram, Fifa 20 Edit Player Age, Lake Mulwala Map, Why Was Suntrust Park Renamed, Parts Per Hour Formula Excel, 4 Post Car Hoist Sydney, Divine Secrets Of The Ya-ya Sisterhood Characters, Inflation Targeting, Korengal Full Movie, David Dastmalchian Kansas City, Class Pass College Station, What Is E=mc2 Used For, Darkest Powers Series In Order, Rose's Express Menu, Seven Brief Lessons On Physics Chapter Summary, Who Won Super Bowl 2012,