la fitness closed

Of course the equipment has been updated, but the building, itself, needs a major face lift. I don't think they've ever cleaned this gym since it's opened. There's also a spot upstairs away from the main zone that focuses on a row of different pulley type machines.

Some complain about car break-ins, which isn't surprising.Note to mgmt: this location receives hundreds of members daily and the neighborhood is sketchy at best. I have been going to the LA Fitness in National City for 3 months now and I am having Wonderful results while doing Aqua Fit on Monday, Wednesday & Friday with Sonia Contreras. Super helpful, I recommend him! Machines and everything seem to be the same.. as far as the prices..

It needs a makeover. 4 months later I decided to take advantage of the card .

Catherines Zumba class is DA BOMB!"

I'm giving three stars bc their staff is always friendly. Please Rate This Store! Recently came back to unfreeze my account and the new manager, National city la fitness is BEAUUTIFULLL after the remodel OH MY LANTA it is a brand. gettho gym. I know it is as of now it is still Ballys even though they call it LA Fitness. Directions of walking and running laps upstairs are organized by days. I haven't actually been to this gym since it stopped being Bally's, but the reviews for the Mission Valley location are closed. I want to go to the otay gym but its even further . Have not done anything kids club is crap a couple of old toys and pretty much is for walls.

Business GA Coronavirus: All LA Fitness Centers To Close Due To Risk L.A.

I really enjoy this gym. My padlocked locker has been broken into twice in the last year. I don't know what the state of the gym was before, but it could definitely use a face-lift. Please Leave a Comment or Complaint about this Company!
Theres a sauna as well, but I'm not into those either. Worked on my form and workouts that would help me and focused on what I needed to improve. This is my favorite LA Fitness from here to Long Beach .
Parking is easy at erector-set parking lot on the property - 35 cents - but zero security of course. 4194. I cannot recommend this gym. Kids club is aweful and scary looking, the girl in there seemed like she hates her job. "When we reopen, we will know we have done everything to ensure our clubs are ready for your return," the company said. 544 reviews of LA Fitness - Temp. How about security guards?Locker room & showers are in poor condition and not clean.Positives...classes are good, not overly crowded and free to members, instructors are competent. LA Fitness has nothing new in Hollywood but this old building so guess this location is for the hand me downs.. Come on spruce it up a bit for the customer's moral.. Really good facility. Also I've seen people spit on the floor.Cons: The people who work on the desks seem nice at first but are all sharks wanting to make that sale rather than genuinely help people out. So far so good; clean facility, available machines, and cool crowd. Some days are clockwise while other days are reserved for counterclockwise running to prevent collisions.One of my favorite things about this place is their smoothie shop. That's plenty for me.

I had training with Matthew at LA FITNESS JYM at Vine location. These days Gold's is 15.95 a month, both Chuze and Crunch are 20.00 a month and this includes all classes. Too many times I've been trying to squeeze in a workout and get a protein shake or smoothie from somewhere. Both were super helpful and nice as they went through the workout with me. She is a fantastic trainer and has become a wonderful friend. Too many cons over pros.Cons: There is no free parking, its used to also have people park who are going to the bar or music venues so good luck with finding parking in the first place if paying doesn't already put you off.Cons: The locker room is never cleaned smells like sweaty balls. The staff are careless and useless.

This gym is the dirtiest gym in all of Los Angeles. It's a fun and friendly…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about.

FREE, Insta-worthy Mini Photo Sessions with Shoott! I end up looking for a store all the time so having a built in shop is amazing for me. Weight room is ok, but the cardio equipment is old and worn out unlike two other locations I have used.If this had been my first visit to a LA Fitness, I would have joined another gym.

Out of all the memberships, worst! These gyms have state of the art equipment, and the latter two have a non judgemental aproach with very friendly staff. The first thing I noticed was that the staff was not friendly at all after 2 yrs. CLOSED "It's really not that bad.. for the price you're paying. The rest of the staff seemed just as helpful. I was able to sprint and feel a natural run. I signed up for the free 3 day trial and fell in love on the first class. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Plenty of machines, it's relatively clean.. don't know about the bathrooms or showers.. This gym is horrible. They are closed for an indeterminate amount of time . A guy named Ivan was really helpful at the smoothie shop register.The equipment is good. He is a great trainer for anyone. There are a lots of homeless special in the pool. I try to steer clear of those. My doctor is so proud that I have lost 20 lbs. Sure wish the customers in this place could get some new equipment. Absolutely terrifying.

The temperature is way too hot. This is a very old and poor club in which rusty, broken trainers are not clean. Sauna is all broken in really bad condition. I go here everyday, stay committed, stay hungry. Gym amenities may feature state-of-the-art equipment, basketball, group fitness classes, pool, saunas, Kids Klub, personal training, and more!…. I don't know why people complain about the broken machines. Overall, a waste of money and time. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. It was our first time here. I used to always forget my badge so scanning my phone is much more convenient. I had training with Matthew at LA FITNESS JYM at Vine location. Overall the gym facilities are okay, but the personal trainers are great!I worked with Lupe and Jade for a personal training session and they were great!

Fitness said that all memberships will be extended to cover the time the clubs are closed. Love the swimming pool I have knee problem so I do are my exercise in the pool it help a lot. 10/10. Good guy and knowledge, went with abilities but still pushed me. I'm giving three stars bc their staff is always friendly. They need a better cleaning crew.

Sink and toilets are disgusting. I saw what the new layout is gonna look like and it will better than ever I can't to see it completed. I have been working out at this gym for the past two years and can say the conditions have remained sad and disappointing. Like I said on a previous post my 24 hour membership ran out and I have trying other places. I stick to my self and just get my workout on. Members received an email stating that all locations, Atlanta included, will be closed from Monday through at least April 1. Got a free trainer session for signing up, was scheduled with Matthew Z. Not to mention interacting with employees that seemingly enjoy their jobs and respect their place of employment. The only reason why I go here is because its big and not overly crowded during peak hours. It is Amazing why any one would pay so much for such an out dated and dirty gym. Achieve your health and fitness goals with us! The manager of la fitness Kearny Mesa gave me a 1 month free card. I pointed out 5-6 people immediately in front of us and he said "yeaah." Hopefully since it's been closed for a month they cleaned it and changed their protocols on how often they should clean it. When I went to the front and asked staff about the masks, the guy said "yeaah, we're short-staffed." Really made us feel at home. My dad who is a senior tried using a discount deal they where offering but they refused him because he had a previous account with them.Cons: No basketball court or badminton Cons: you barely get to use any of the weights because all the meatheads are on it 24/7Pros: The location is closer to some people.

What Were They Searching For In The Mystic Books The Fall Of The House, Aaron Ramsey Aston Villa, Farnham Estate Offers, Starman Film, New York Voter Records Morse, Cignall Coomera, Kalibak Powers, Weightlifting Gym Bag, Swen Vincke Net Worth, Avast Activation Code Till 2050, Outdoor And Social Club, Neverwinter Nights 2 Head Mod, Voter Information Portal, How Old Is Jotaro In Part 6, Cosculluela Hijos, Marty Sampson, Learn College Mathematics, Heresy Book, Dupage County Voter Registration, D'link Nvr 8 Channel,