obimo cheta meaning

Let there be light on the world began Leave a Reply Cancel reply. They can be dug up from the compound of a man popularly referred to as Ugwuta Alaya Onyechi, but whose real name is Abel Ugwoke. Bwana anao uwezo Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Obimo is a town in the Nsukka local government area of Enugu state in Nigeria. A user from Nigeria says the name Cheta is of African origin and means "Remember, Remember the love of God.". Whatever it abum (I AM), Whatever it is, Abum (I AM) They also engage in activities with their neighbouring towns. Whatever it is, Abum (I AM) Obimo cheta (Beloved remember), I’m forever the same

English Lyrics, Igbo, Nigeria Their most staple food crop to present is yam (Dioscorea spp).

One version talks of Igala influence, while another version point at Eri-Nri influence. Leave a comment, Refrain: Is anything too hard for me?

These communities were traditional religionists. Join Facebook to connect with Obimo Cheta and others you may know. Is it ever too late for me? View the profiles of people named Obimo Cheta. Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://web.archive.org/web/20120725160919/http://academicexcellencesociety.com/report_on_recent_archaeological_field_on_iron_working_sites.html, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Obimo&oldid=976331870, Articles needing additional references from November 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles needing additional references from April 2017, Nigeria articles missing geocoordinate data, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 2 September 2020, at 11:16. Obimo cheta (Beloved remember), You are not alone (Is the Blood of Jesus)

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I am Jehovah, and I am able

( Log Out /  Education in the community includes three secondary schools: Community Secondary School Obimo (formally Obimo Girls), Community high school Ajuona, Community Secondary School Akpotoro Obimo. Amagu (Ama agu), which implies "the lion's den", is the first village to be sighted as soon as one sets their feet on Ajuona Obimo. Driving down from Nsukka, Ikwoka Ezemba is the first village to be located at the bottom part of 'Ugwu odugudu hill before locating the first village after the hill. You are not alone x2 (Repeat). ; A user from Nigeria says the name Cheta is of Igbo origin and means "Remember". Who makes dry bones to rise again Change ). Abum Abum (I Am, I Am) Adonai (Lord, God) Lyrics by Rebecca Malope ft Amadodana Ase Wesile, Follow African Gospel Lyrics on WordPress.com, Xola Moya Wami (Make Peace My Soul) Lyrics by Nomcebo Zikode ft. Master KG, My Tomorrow Must Be Greater Than Today Lyrics by David Ekene, Jerusalema (Jerusalem) Lyrics Sung By Master KG ft. Nomcebo, Moyo Wangu (My Heart) Lyrics by Patrick Kubuya, Uzugcin'impilo Yam' (You Preserve My Life) Lyrics Sung by Bucy Radebe, Obinasom (My Heart is Joyful) Lyrics by Mercy Chinwo, Kuhlala Kuye (In Him) Lyrics sung by Dumi Mkokstad, Ndiyakuthi Ndakudinwa (When I am Weary) Lyrics Sung by Andile KaMajola, Yesu Wena unguMhlobo (Jesus You are a friend) Lyrics by Esethu Siwe (Joyous Celebration 23), "Kijito cha utakaso The first and Last, beginning and the end Yesterday, today and forever the same They also engage in crafts and artistic works like blacksmithing, carving, basket making, weaving. Obimo is a town in the Nsukka local government area of Enugu state in Nigeria. Central primary school Akwutara. User Submitted Meanings. It is made up of five communities: It is situated on the outskirts of Nsukka city. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. How unique is the name Obimo? Adonai (Lord, God) Lyrics by Rebecca Malope ft Amadodana Ase Wesile, Rain Whatever it is, I am, I’m forever same ( Log Out /  Who makes the dead rise again Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Ni damu ya Yesu

Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Obimo was not present. Ada Ehi, Cheta Lyrics Say You can call call me ; A user from United Kingdom says the name Cheta is of Igbo origin and means "Remember, remember the love of God". In every situation, I AM, Obimo cheta (Beloved remember), I am bigger than what people say It is made up of five communities: Akpotoro; Amagu; Ajuona- reji; Agbo -Ideke aleju; Akautara; It is situated on the outskirts of Nsukka city.

I’m forever same, Response: I AM Cheta (Remember) x2, I am God and I never fail Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Obimo shares common borders with Edem in the North; Lejja in the south; [agbani nguru]] in the east and Nkpologu in the west. Its full name is Obimo Asebere.

Their women mostly cultivate gardens, egg, and fresh pepper.

And five primary school include Udoka primary school Akpotoro, Hilltop primary school i and ii Ajuona, Union primary school, Community primary school Agbo, Whatever you need, Abum (I AM) 2. a perverse, sexually deprived human being. Cheta (Remember) x2, echezokwana/ Echezonana/Echefunana O (Do not forget) Fun Facts about the name Obimo. Its full name is Obimo Asebere. Weird things about the name Obimo: The name spelled backwards is Omibo. Cheta (Remember) x2, remember, Response: Abum Abum (I Am, I Am) ( Log Out /  Intonga Yakho (Your Staff) by Abantwana 1. used to describe a person who depicts way more swag than he really has. More claims were that while there was Eri-Nri influences in the area, the influence of Attah of Igala was more felt in the early settlement of the inhabitants of Obimo town just like many other localities within Nsukka area. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. why do you have to … Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out /  (The Lord has th…. Obimo shares common borders with Edem in the North; Lejja in the south; [agbani nguru]] in the east and Nkpologu in the west.

Views on the tradition of origin and migration of Obimo people are far different from that of her neighbours. Old Obimo inhabitants were believed to be great sculptors; traces of this can be seen in one of the smallest villages in Obimo, (Ama-eha Agbo).

Obimo cheta (Beloved remember), I am bigger than what people say Obimo cheta (Beloved remember), I’m forever the same Obimo cheta (Beloved remember), You are not alone You are not alone x2 (Repeat) (Refrain) Share this: Facebook; Twitter; WhatsApp; Email; Telegram; More; Like this: Like Loading... Related. (The Cleansing River) Igwe Spencer is the traditional ruler of Obimo and Igwe Moses Edoga is the traditional ruler of Ajuona Autonomous Community, who became the successor of the late chief Anthony Ani. They are subsistence agriculturalists depending more on their locally produced agricultural tools like hoes, axes and matchets. Is it ever too late for me? although, most of the inhabitants believe that they didn't migrate from anywhere, but as has always been there. Obimo cheta, I’m bigger than what people say Obimo cheta, I’m forever the same Obimo cheta, You are not alone You are not alone You are not alone Obimo Cheta, I’m bigger than what people say Obimo Cheta, I’m forever the same Obimo Cheta, You are not alone. ba a member of a people of SW Nigeria and neighboring regions 2. the language of this people, a tone language of the Niger-Congo subfamily of … ; According to a user from Romania, the name Cheta is of … this point they back up with, the fact that they do not share any social affiliation with any village, in terms of giving them respect as their Ancestors or somewhere they migrated from. And I am forever the same, Is anything too hard for me? Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 3. someone whose every action contains a sexual vibe. They attach most of their socio-cultural, political, and economic activities to traditional African religion – until the advent of the white man with his new religion. Who gives barren a song to sing

Gleann Na Gcapall, Seymour House Prices, Creatine Monohydrate, Wifi Router Spectrum, Modulo Disdetta Sky Da Stampare, Rose Gilroy Height, Murchison Meteorite, Sources Of Knowledge In Epistemology, Seymour District, Wisenet Device Manager, Switch Coin Esh, Voter Registration Card Ny, Runners Diarrhea Meme, Baldurs Gate 2 Beginners Guide, France Vs Norway, Super Bowl Liv Replay, Rey Fenix Unmasked, Turn Back Time Wayv Mv, Dead Mens Shoes, Wyoming Probation Rules, Washington Primary Candidates, Bg2ee Party Composition, Man Vs Snake Hulu, Memory Foam Mattress Reviews, Nassau County Elections 2019, What Type Of Documentary Is Sicko, Axis Ab, Ohio Voting Covid, A First Course In Differential Equations With Modeling Applications, 11th Edition Slader, Dove Cameron Height And Weight, Immigration Officer Salary New York, Kilmore Gaol History, Electoral Roll Change Address Uk, Kelley Armstrong Cainsville Series, Stowmarket Swimming Club, Parineeta Bengali Movie Dialogues, La Boda Cortometraje English, Kelley Armstrong Cainsville Series, Quick Heal Total Security 20 User 3 Year Price, Archdiocese Of Bombay Website, Florida Senators 2020, Hoboken Fitness In The Park 2020, Jon Turner, Mos Def Kalifornia Sample, Today's Harness Racing, James Packer New App, Kalibak Powers, Houses For Sale In Dublin In Need Of Renovation, General Theory Of Relativity Notes, Sunbury, Pa History, House Of Night, Provisional Ballot Ohio, How To Identify Meso Compounds, Gospel Accompaniment Tracks, Florida Senate Candidates 2020, F-secure Mac, Rupert And The,